Thursday, February 28, 2008

3 Cheers to 1G's Excellent Performance @ The DramaFest Auditions






Hey dudes,


Great Job!!!! I'm very pleased to see you guys coming together and bonding in your preparations for the skits in the auditions. It was really a job well done! And I applaud your efforts in being so enthusiastic in your preparations, prop-making and costumes.


I'm IMPRESSED!!!


There are so many participating groups from our class that it has also impressed the judges. ;p

Nice work pple... I can see many articulate boys in our class, creative script writers and potential directors and narrators. I think we'll have a fun time getting our act together for this DramaFest and win the competition.


It is going to be a tough road to travel in preparation of our play. But remember, whether your group is chosen or not, we'll need to work together and help bring the class to greater heights.


"There's No 'I' In Teamwork"

Keep up the good work!

Mrs Melissa Lim



p/s: Check out the pics and videos of the class in action!


No comments: