Monday, June 23, 2008

Welcome Back.. To A Fun & Eventful Semester 2!

Dear Guys,
Welcome back to school! I hope you've had a fun and relaxing holiday.
As I've mentioned this morning, we should all be ready to a fresh and brand new start, and be all energized to conquer the new term! Yes, you've heard me. Conquer for Excellence we must! As said this morning, I hope all of you will start forming little peer study groups and get the act together. It's NEVER too early to start and I hope the class as a whole will hold on to each other and reach for greater heights together.. as 1G.
For the lot of you who have done well, I urge you to share that x-factor, be it dilligence or intelligence with your classmates. It could be a mere nudge that will help motivate one of your friends to better that extra inch in his work.. and that nudge could be from YOU! Yes, think about it. ;p
This is going to be short term, a very short semester. So time to "throw out the old socks and put on some clean, new, tardy ones".. you know what I mean? ... well, coz i seriously dun think we'll have time to pull at them this term.
I wish you all the best, 1G.
Nil Sine Labore.
Mrs Melissa Lim

No comments: