Thursday, February 26, 2009

Emails to Parents "BOUNCED"

Dear Guys,

Please kindly check with your parents if they have been receiving my emails. I do have some emails that are returned to me, due to reasons I am unsure of. If they haven't been receiving any emails, you may get them to email me at melissa@vs.moe.edu.sg.

Do let your parents know that all my emails are posted on the blog as well and they are encouraged to read the blog regularly for information and updates.

I am encouraging all of you to maintain an open communication between you and your parents. That way, we won't have to deal with any issues on distrust and miscommunication.

I hope you've all done well for your CA1.
This is not time to slack and celebrate... Sorry to burst your bubbles. But 2009 is the year of the Ox, a year or sheer hard work and sacrifices to plough through the impossible, and of course.... reap the rewards in due time.

I'm working on the "Happy Hours" time table... yea, its a 'After-School Hours' Study group session that will be conducted after class on alternate weekdays. This will soon be implemented in Term 2. It is optional but all of you are encouraged to join in. ;)

Have a good weekend ahead.
Mrs Melissa Lim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!