Saturday, April 19, 2008

1G - My Pride & Joy

Hi Guys,

CONGRATULATIONS on your win as best play and best set. I am sooooo PROUD of you, actors, backstage crew and props, lights and sound crew. Remember what I said? All your roles are of equal importance.. and all of you can make or break the play. You know what? You did it!!!

I have seen you guys grow and seriously even tho you can't tell.. I wanted you to know that the class dynamics are improving because of you guys, how you co-operate and work together in synergy. I am sure this was the reason for your win altogether. "There is no I in teamwork" and you have learnt that. I am so proud, coz this is what I really call, "brotherhood".

I have observed how Ren Jie improve as an actor into what he acted today... you have improved leaps and bounds Renjie and even your parents are sooooo proud.. they were not sure ifyou could make it.. but you did.. and you proved everybody that you can be timid and shy... yet nasty as a hag!!!! ;p Hansel... you were really a great choice as lead and you are so good with your acting and words, such a natural.. Ah gu was of coz everyone's favourite.. and as i thot you'll be expressionless with no face.. but that of a cow.. I thot you will have no emotions.. I was so wrong... coz your fat body did all that talking and the body language said it all. Thanks for hiding in that sauna suit, deon. ;p My dearest market pple... everyone's been telling me how great that scene was... and that how that synergy was so seen inthat market with all that buzz buzz and multi racial cohesiveness.. fantastic coordination.. you gave time to walk out and in etc. You were well heard.. Aunty Poh butt was really shaking.. I was chanting "shake shake shake" in the lights room and almost fainted during the play watching those boobs.. laugh til faint.. hahaha... ;p I hope you had alot of fun touching those jiggly stuff.. ;p Sound and lights pple.. props aunty darren.. thanks for everything.. all that stress might scare you off drama ever and ever.. but let me say this.. not everyone gets a chance in the control room.. so your experience is oncein a lifetime.. ;p you guys are great. You have put the pieces of the jigsaw together.. job well done!

Have a gd rest pple.. You deserve it.. and like i said.. the experiences and bonds you built with each other.. the moments together.. the little bday party we had today.. are PRICELESS moments that we'll keep with us for a lifetime.

In memories we are rich. (Gonna load the pictures by end of next week.. ;p)
Cheers and good night!
Mrs Melissa Lim

No comments: