Tuesday, May 13, 2008

News Flash! - The Cbox Murder.

Dear Guys,

I have removed the Cbox. Its been too much of a hassle for me to have to track and monitor all your messages daily. It seems that some of you do not know how to chat appropriately in a responsible and gentlemanly manner. Hence, I have decided to kill the Cbox.

You may still log on into 'chat and go', as created by Daryl. I am sure its a better choice as compared to the Cbox which you have to refresh continuously. Also, you'll find the subject help channels v useful and may want to pose questions and wait for SOS on the specific subject channels. It will be more direct and specific to what you may want to find out.

I think it is important for some of you to understand rules and regulations and follow them. It is only basic courtesy and responsibility for you to do so. If you think you cannot, then I suggest you do not blog or chat online as you might eventually get into trouble.

Happy Blogging!
Mrs Melissa Lim

No comments: