Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Class 1G's Play for DramaFest 2008

Hi Guys,

I dunno how excited you guys are. But I am really really excited. We have so little time yet so much to do. I will really love to involve the whole class and get all the help that we need since we are just 1 month away from the performance.

Thank you for your participation in this play, for those who have v gladly signed up, whether its for props, sound lights or acting roles. Every little effort to help in this performance will really help alot... and whether we make it, or make a fool outta ourselves... will really depend on the support of the class. ;p I hope you'll all have an enjoyable time together rehearsing for this production. I'm sure it'll be incredibly memorable.

For those who have not turned up today, but are willing to lend a hand.... We are collecting cardboard boxes for making props, so do bring them to school if you have them. And yes, stuff like magazines and books for the CCC as well.

Thank you. I'll see you guys on monday for our 1st training and the handing out of the scripts.
Mrs Melissa Lim

No comments: