Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Rules Of Life (Lesson 1)

Hi Guys,

I chanced upon this fantastic book on sale at the book fair and got it. As I read, I realised how true it is and how applicable it could be for all of us. Hence, I will be sharing with you what I have learnt and hopefully, you'll all benefit from it too. ;p

Rule 1 - You'll get older but not necessarily wiser.

Yes, and with this it means that wisdom isn't about not making mistakes but how we can all learn from them and resolve not to repeat the same mistakes again.

Rule 2 - Accept what is done is done.

And with mistakes, we get into trouble... so what do we do from there? Escape? Well, the lesson I learnt here is we should get on with life, admit the mistake.... blame nobody, and of coz, looking forward... as tomorrow will be a better day! ;p

I hope this is interesting for your casual read.
Mrs Melissa Lim

No comments: