Thursday, March 27, 2008

What A RELIEF!!! ;p

Dear all,

I AM SO GLAD!!! Now that Darren has got his laptop back. YAY!!!!! ;p

I think all of you should be grateful to your friends in 1E. They were the ones who have found the laptop and kept it in their class cupboard yesterday. You should all learnt the way they responsibly lock up the class everyday. No doubts about it, take the initiative to lock up their friends' items as well and to remind them constantly if they have brought in valuable stuff to look out for their own things.

I am so happy that despite all the trouble... its going to be a better day for me. Well, at least I know for sure you guys will leave for home today, learning something from this whole incident. Tho' we rejoice over the found laptop, I want you to remember what I had said in the food lab. That, all of you are one, as a class... and to devt a strong bond of brotherhood, you should work hard with one another, help each other in all ways possible, look out for each other as if you are really tied to by blood. As the saying goes (in chinese):"....... chu(1) wai(4) kao(4) peng(2) you(3). " which means "you depend on your friends when you are out in the society." It's the best that you form good relationships with one another.

Yes, and to what Mr Low has mentioned. "NEVER COMPROMISE YOUR INTEGRITY".. "NEVER LOSE YOURSELF"..... "YOU ARE WORTH MUCH MORE THAN ANY MATERIAL OBJECT IN THE UNIVERSE".

Hence, I will not go on and pursue the case about who has been playing this nasty prank on Darren. However, I hope all of you will mature from this day forward and grow up into more responsible teenagers.

Have a gd day. (Am going home to have a gd zzzz.... was up all night ;p)
Mrs Melissa Lim

No comments: