Monday, March 10, 2008

DramaFest 2008 rehearsal TAKE 1

Hi peeps of 1G,

Today's the 1st day of the DramaFest 2008 preparations for 1G. A total of about 15 boys turned up today for script training, making of props among all others. It was a good start to our prep. Many of the leads were prepared and able to grasp their roles well.. yeah..well enough to make their friends laugh crazy. Its a crazy stupid script alright!!!

Pple of dramafest: It was an easy day today, really... coz I was half the time engaged in my workshop... yeah.. but my heart and mind was with the class.. hahaha.. noty student I am.. ;p anyway.. yes training will be much tougher on wed and the days to come.. I am v happy with the props people.. super efficient.. we completed the lollipops, we did the cow's suit with tail.. we figured the clouds, props were organized, most of you brought your costumes, which I'll get the props pple to pack nicely into bags so that we dun lose any and are able to keep track of our stuff.

Come wed... we 'll be doing lots.. voice training and projection.. pls make sure you come with lines rehearsed.. yes over and over.. yes like I said in my prev. post.. you'll go crazy.. you'll think you have become psychotic.. and so have your family.. you'll be getting into your roles.. you will think of it in your dreams.. haha... are you going mad??? well YES!!!! ;p well, and if you think you have no lines like deon.... well.. you'll have to make faces in front of the mirror and figure some looks for the cow... you think that's easy? I think its harder than verbalising them.. coz you have to deal with all the scrunchy faces.. hahahahha.. MOO!!!!

I hope you guys had fun today.. we'll be doing more lights and sound.. so pls keep you ears open for ideas online that you can get your hands on.. we'll see what we can do on wed. I haven't directed a script in a month.. and if you ask me.. I really dunno if it'll all work out.. but I am really HAPPY and PROUD to have you guys here to support me and the class.. and yes each other in this. So hopefully all of us can give it our best shot and have a hella time during this dramafest!!

Cheers! (To all drama papas...)
Mrs Melissa Lim
p/s: Am taking pictures on wed.. pls bring your costumes and props.. and a nice wide cheeky smile!

No comments: